Full-Stack Software Developer (NodeJs, ReactJS)
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Job ID : 189
Job Status : Open
Nơi làm việc : HCMC
Mức lương : 0vnd ~ 0vnd
Incentives : No
Level : Staff
Industry : IT engineering (System development · SE · Infrastructure)
Working Time : 8:00 - 17:00
Full-Stack Software Developer position will be in the Clients team, work closely with customers to gather requirements, analyze and implement them into the product.
Mô tả công việc
Shift Asia is a leading company in Software Testing. We are building a new team of talented engineer to extend the software development service. We place the value of service quality on top of our priority; therefore, we’re looking for exceptional full-stack engineers to join our new business software development team. The candidate must have strong technical expertise in front-end as well as back- end development. The candidate will work closely with customers to gather requirements, analyze and implement them into the product.
• Gather the requirements and provide sound solutions for the requirements.
• GUI development by utilization of new front-end technologies (SPA and PWA).
• Write efficient and stable code in support of the backend API.
• Work alongside other engineers in teams to promote technology and ensure consistency in accordance with industry best practices.
• Provide recommendation for continuous improvement.
• Self-driven individual to work independently, yet collaboration as a team member to reach a collective team goal.
Yêu cầu chung - Bắt buộc
Required Skills and Experiences
• Have experience in working within the Agile methodology.
• Have strong knowledge in REST API.
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience with NoSQL database.
• Experience with Relational database.
• Familiar with AWS platform (EC2, S3, ECR, RDS).
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Communicate in English.
Yêu cầu chung - Ưu tiên
• Quarterly and Yearly Awards for excellent employees
• Performance review and adjust salary twice a year
• 13th-month salary
• Opportunity to work in Japan
• Payment for unused annual leaves
• Company Team Building Trip every summer
• Annual Health Checkup
• Health Care Insurance
• Company-sponsored activities such as sports, dining/drinking
Ứng tuyển vào vị trí này.